I'm a web developer and user interface designer.
Quick Overview: Rebuilding the website using a new theme or building a new website. Estimated budget is usually between $750 and $1800 but depends on the complexity of the website and the quantity of content.
I'm a web developer with more than 10 years of WordPress experience.
Discovery, design, content, testing, launch.
– Understanding your project.
2. Agreeing on design direction
– With either mockups or examples from other theme demos.
3. Initial Content & Assets
– You send me whatever text content you currently have for the website in DOC format and any images and graphics by email or via Dropbox or Google Drive.
4. Initial Implementation
– I work on a first round of development to get the website in a state where I can show it to you and get feedback.
5. Final Content & Assets
– You send me any remaining content and assets.
6. Final Implementation
– I work on a final round of development, fixing bugs and implementing suggestions from previous feedback.
7. Website Tutorial
– I create an admin user for you and send you a written tutorial on how to add and modify the website.
– The website is tested across various devices, screens, and browsers.
– The website is switched live.
Depending on the complexity of the website and how fast you can have the Final Content & Assets (step 5. under Process above) ready to publish, a project can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months. Turnarounds of 10 days or less are possible at a higher hourly rate.
The minimum project budget is $750. This covers:
You can use my Cost Estimator tool to calculate how much a specific WordPress configuration would cost.
If any additional features are added, that will affect the price and timeline.